Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidaze

All is well and Sundance and I are both doing fine.

I just wanted all of you - my army of supporters - to know how much it has meant to me to have your support during the past four months since my cancer diagnosis.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart (and Doug's too) - you cannot imagine how much of a difference you have made and how much you have helped to keep our spirits up.

Enjoy your holidays however you celebrate them.  But celebrate - don't forget to find some joy in this hectic holiday season.  I can personally attest to the fact that looking for good things never fails to deliver and that it provides the fuel to keep pressing forward. 

I am very grateful for the many good things in my life - many of them are the people reading this blog.   You bring me joy.

And finally, best wishes to all of you for a happy and healthy new year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's great news DL. I hope you all enjoyed a very happy Christmas. I bet the pups were spoiled with lots of nice gifts :)
I'll give you a call once we are back from Ullapool but in the meantime have a great New Year celebration, and I wish you a happy and healthy 2011 :) With lots of love, Hev xx