Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2014

A Positive Shift in Momentum

Well, things finally seem to be settling down and starting to work back in my favor. 

Today's CAT scan of the lungs showed a reduction in both number and size of the lesions.  Hallelujah!  The new chemo treatment is working. 

Additionally, the blood panel showed everything in a normal range as well as a reduction in the tumor marker rating.

I haven't had a headache in the better part of a week.  I can hear fairly well in my right ear again.  My energy has been good. 

Now, let's hope this momentum continues to build!  :)

3 comments:

Peg said...

I love this news! Hugs to you guys :)

sue m said...

Yippee!!

Unknown said...

Fabelhaft, Wunderbar! Super! Terrific!
Such great news. We Alaskans are all so happy to hear you are feeling better, and it all sounds great!
Much love,
Carol, Jim & Alexandra